Gentle Netiquette Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2011
      Recently, and it was not in the "off-topic labeled thread", a posting was made that was heavily political and delivered in a very ungentle manner and was way, way off-topic.  That person has been informed his/her posting rights have been set to "moderated".

      I made this announcement public because some rightly communicated to me in private that the group needs to let others know that this policy is one that is also enforced.  I agree with that person's input.

      Enough said for now.