Re: JMT Resupply and Advice

  • Ralph Alcorn
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2007
      On Bearikade Expedition capacity - 12 days of food for 1 person for us
      (1 pound per person per day, and repackage all freeze dried food).
      --
      Ralph Alcorn
      http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18, 2007
        I got two weeks of food in my Bearikade Expedition, when I resupplied
        at Muir
        Trail Ranch. You can get even more into it if you plan on fishing
        for some of
        your meals and having a light side dish with your trout!!

        Prapanna