Parking at Happy Isles

  • Jay Strine
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2007
      I am planning on going from Devil's Postpile to Happy Isles in August,
      I already got my Permit confirmation. Does anyone know about the
      parking at Yosemite?? I have never been there this will be my first
      time. I was planning on parking at yosemite and taking YARTS to
      Mammouth and hiking back.
      Is there a P-lot set up for this purpose??
      Thank you.
      Jay Strine
      Rancho Cucamonga
    • Prapanna Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2007
        Yes, there is a backpackers parking lot near Happy Isles. You will
        be able to leave
        your car there.