PCT Elevation Profile Website

  • tubirrb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      Posted to the PCT_List forum today, but applicable to most of the JMT
      as well.

      "Wanted to share my new page that draws elevation profiles of the PCT
      by state & section.

      http://www.bearcant.org/elevation.php

      If you are like me and have a difficult time translating the
      mileage/elevation tables in the data book into meaningful
      representations of the actual trail, this site is for you.

      Enjoy!

      bearcan't