RE: [John Muir Trail] Re:Seeking High Sierra Trip ReCcomendation

  • Dan McGuire
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      Another choice, besides the Tahoe to Yosemite trail, is to use the Pacific
      Crest Trail. You can pick it up coming out of Tuolumne Meadows and take it
      up to Echo Lake on the edge of Desolation Wilderness. It crosses Sonora
      Pass, Carson Pass and Ebbets Pass as possible resupply points (involving
      either a hitchhike or a resupply person bringing you goods). It runs in
      conjunction with the Tahoe to Yosemite trail in places.

      Enjoy!

      Scooter
      PCT '02
      JMT '05