Backpacker editor hospitalized

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 11:41 AM
      The final link is to a product, http://guenergy.com/dermacharge

      This has to be an april fools joke. If so it is very subtle. The article at backpacker seems real enough but when you look at the product, you have to say, this is april fools. If this is real, then be aware, you might not want this on your JMT hike.

      Sent to you by Roleigh Martin via Google Reader:

      Suffers glycemic shock from new GU product

      Things you can do from here:

    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 11:56 AM
        I think I'll order some gel in Tenacious Tomato
        flavor and get those extra Jigawatts of energy.

         Barbara
        Typos by iPhone.