Re:

  • Viraj Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Thanks, Ned.
      Well put.
      However, I don't know how on earth you could tie a rope to 2 trees!
      If I could get to the other side to do that, I probably don't need a rope :)
      On another note, is there a similar blog site (that is a different website) for early PCT'ers who might provide some first hand
      accounts of the snow conditions? Won't some of them be coming through in a couple of months?