back up stove

  • The Cisco Kid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      This year im using this Esbit  Pocket Stove for my back up stove, 2 position pocket stove,  weight about 3.5 oz, compact size is 3'x4'x3/4',  esbit fuel cubes weight about .50oz or 1/2 oz ; last about 13 to 15 mins. good for starting fire by chipping off on fuel tablet.. and you can blow out the cube table for later use.
      check it out on this link:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzzcmvBXmkA

      RichardC
      "I'm in the Mountains, not over the Hill".