Re: kinetic power

  • gordonjacobsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2011
      Hey Barbara,

      Just catching up on messages... I have looked into this product. I love the idea of renewable energy, but some downsides for the JMT:

      - Money (retail is $160)
      - Weight (@9oz, it will take a lot of battery consumption to justify)
      - Slow Shipments (I have followed their facebook page and noted several comments indicate problems with delays or no shipments)

      For me, I will continue watching the space, but probably wait for some time to pass so all the kinks are worked out.

      Gordy