Re: 13th JMT trip this summer!

  • j_mccrain
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2011
      Howdy Roleigh!

      We will definately be passing on the trail, and I WILL be wearing my JMT@YG pin. I have uploaded a few photos so we can recognize each other. I look forward to meeting you and all the others out on the trail this summer.

      I did NOT get the Whitney Portal permit that I had wanted. So, I will instead start at Horseshoe Meadows, 20 miles south of Whitney. We are going in on July 12. We will head north, taking our time to get a lot of photos, re-supply with a hike over Kearsarge Pass, spend a full day at VVR, and then wander into Happy Isles about 35 days later.

      I don't mind taking the extra miles or all that time, as I am a professional photographer. So smile when I meet you! I'll take photos of everyone wearing a Group pin!

      Cheers!

      Jim "AdventureGuide" McCrain