Re: [John Muir Trail] Posts Coming Through?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011
      Jim is listed as receiving posts in the daily digest mode.  Is anyone in the "daily digest mode" having problems getting the daily digest?  Problems posting?

      I have looked for any bounce issues for him, he is not listed in the bouncing members.

      On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 12:01 PM, j_mccrain <jim@...> wrote:
      Anyone else having problems with posts not showing up?  None of mine have come through for the last several days.

      Jim