Hiking in July

  • Kevin Aston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      I started the hike last year with my family who did 25 miles, and another guy that had to stop with back problems at Vermillion. We are looking to go from Reds Meadows to the portal towards the end of July. Any other takers. You can see pictures of my trip on www.kevinaston.com . I am not quite done writing it up yet.
      Thanks
      Kevin