Re: [John Muir Trail] thru hike JMT Sept 2007

  • Reuben Gerber
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hey Joel,

      I hiked from the Evolution Valley to Yosemite Valley in the beginning of last month. Photos>> http://www.spuncompass.smugmug.com/gallery/1802175 My wife and I are planing on hiking again north bound to Yosemite from Kearsarge Pass around that same time frame, late August/ Early September. Will be happy to share info/plans.

      All the Best,
      Reuben Gerber

      beamjoel <beamjoel@...> wrote:

      Planning on doing the JMT Sept. 2007 I had planned on doing it July
      05 but do to heavy snow pack I had to put it off. I was wondering if
      there were any others out there planning their trip for the same time
      who were interested in discussing there gameplans.

      thanks,
      Joel