thru hike JMT Sept 2007

  • beamjoel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      Planning on doing the JMT Sept. 2007 I had planned on doing it July
      05 but do to heavy snow pack I had to put it off. I was wondering if
      there were any others out there planning their trip for the same time
      who were interested in discussing there gameplans.

      thanks,
      Joel
    • hewhohikesalot
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "beamjoel" <beamjoel@...> wrote:

        > Planning on doing the JMT Sept. 2007 I had planned on doing it July
        > 05 but do to heavy snow pack I had to put it off. I was wondering if
        > there were any others out there planning their trip for the same time
        > who were interested in discussing there gameplans.
        >
        > thanks,
        > Joel

        I'm currently planning on doing the trail from Reds to WP in Sept/07.
        I had to bail at Reds this past Aug due to an illness. Would be happy
        to talk about gameplans.

        Gary
      • Reuben Gerber
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
          Hey Joel,

          I hiked from the Evolution Valley to Yosemite Valley in the beginning of last month. Photos>> http://www.spuncompass.smugmug.com/gallery/1802175 My wife and I are planing on hiking again north bound to Yosemite from Kearsarge Pass around that same time frame, late August/ Early September. Will be happy to share info/plans.

          All the Best,
          Reuben Gerber