Re: JMT Shuttle's

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19 7:18 PM
      Hi Jay - check out the YARTS website for shuttle info:
      http://www.yarts.com/

      I used it last year - one bus per day leaves Mammoth for Yosemite and
      vice versa. It costs about $20 and the bus is really nice.
      paul

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Strine" <hundyff@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Does anyone have any information or links regarding shuttle's
      from
      > Mammouth to Yosimite and to Mt. Whitney. Any information would be
      > appreiciated. I am planning to hike Yosimite to Devil's Postpile
      via
      > the JMT next year. I am working up to do the entire JMT in about 3
      > years. Other than getting permission from my spouse (which I have)
      > the only obsticle has been logistics or Transportion from one end to
      > the other.
      > Thank you
      > Jay Strine

    • Frank Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20 10:06 AM
        There is a daily bus out of Lone Pine to Bishop.

        later in the day there is one from Bishop K Mart to Mammoth

        Yart shuttle is only once a day.

        http://www.countyofinyo.org/transit/transit.htm

        It is not hard to hitch-hike that is what most people do.

        good luck