Re: September?

  • onkelb0b
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 11:25 AM
      I understand it's not protocol to respond to one's own post but I put
      this up here as a "public service."
      I'm starting to update my blog after a year of neglect. I intend to
      post a daily terrain map (vertical exaggeration with horizontal
      perspective) over the next week. As a graduate student in Geography
      and Art History, it's something I can do... (Now if I can just finish
      that thesis work :^)

      http://onclebob.blogspot.com/2006/08/campsites-on-jmt.html