Re: Red's Meadow Shuttle to Mammoth

  • onkelb0b
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
      > Don't forget about the free hot showers adjacent to the campground.

      And as my trail logs read, THAT'S the only thing that's FREE! It's
      $18 per night at the campground - even in the backpacker's sites!

      If you're willing to go off the normal route, the hike down to Fish
      Creek and to the hot tubs is a very nice diversion. You can join the
      JMT back on Silver Pass, or go over Goodale and down into VVR if
      that's where your re-supply is located.