Re: [John Muir Trail] Digest Number 304

  • Jim Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2006
      Thanks Lois......

      Most of the photos and commentary were made by Brian
      aka "Buck Forester .com" He has a real good sense of
      humor.

      He is now a published photographer so he has come a
      long way since our JMT hike. We have a big trip
      planned for Canada next year and the Wind Rivers of
      Wyoming this September.

      Jim

      http://www.catchafallingstar.com/jmt/johnmuirtrail2003.htm

      http://mail.yahoo.com