RE: REI Halo and REI Sub-Kilo

  • Ed Engel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      About a month ago I emailed REI and asked how much down was in the Sub-Kilo bag. They responded between 14 and 15 ounces, the Halo is listed at 17.2 ounces.
      Also I have used the NeoAir pad on my last 2 JMT thru hikes and will use it again this summer on my JMT thru hike. Maybe I have just had good luck or maybe I treat my pad differently than others who have had leaks.
      Mahalo