Re: [John Muir Trail] Possible Hikes for Jared

  • Prapanna Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 12, 2006
      The second hike here is known as the Rutherford Lake Loop. It is
      described in the
      Sierra North book, by Winnett, et. al. I think it is trip Number
      72. I was planning to
      do that this year, but with all the snow there now (I start out next
      Tuesday) I have
      decided to go to the North side of the Clark Range from Glacier point
      via Merced
      Canyon. It will be a wet one this June.