Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: JMT-SoBo YOSE--> Whitney

  • Madmxe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 2, 2011
      What camera are you going to get? That sounds really cool.

      In a message dated 3/2/2011 3:48:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, nxs.310@... writes:
      I also am going to get an awesome camera that takes panoramic pic's & video in 3D !!!, which can also be plugged into a BIG screen HD TV !!!!
    • nxs_310
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 2, 2011
        madmxe-

        It's a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX7V 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Still Camera with 10x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom G Lens, 3D Sweep Panorama, and Full 1080/60i HD Video (Black).

        It's not out yet... the release date is 4/17/11, but u can pre-order it. It's 7.3 oz with battery @ $299
        You can get all the specs on sony website & pre order it on sony or amazon... just do a search with "Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX7V" to find it.
        Have FUN !!!
        TRoy