[John Muir Trail] Re: JMT-SoBo YOSE--> Whitney

  • nxs_310
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 2, 2011
      Madmxe -

      I enjoy the scenery & being outdoors, but I also like (need) a challenge of some sort to keep me going. I must have a little ADD bc I have a short attention span, and get bored very very fast. The fast changing scenery and pace along with the added challenge of being able to move so quickly without tiring is exhilarating to me. I happen to be in pretty good shape and enjoy high endurance fitness, so if I can combine fitness into any activity, I am double happy !

      I am not so hell bent on the end point and challenge, that I am not willing to stop or slow down... I do, it's just my stopping & slowing down is much less than most. Not everyone's cup of tea, but it makes me happy. I also am going to get an awesome camera that takes panoramic pic's & video in 3D !!!, which can also be plugged into a BIG screen HD TV !!!! I'll have plenty of incredible memories to view, remember, and share for a lifetime :)

      Thanks for your question,
      Troy

    • Madmxe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 2, 2011
        What camera are you going to get? That sounds really cool.

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 2, 2011
          madmxe-

          It's a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX7V 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Still Camera with 10x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom G Lens, 3D Sweep Panorama, and Full 1080/60i HD Video (Black).

          It's not out yet... the release date is 4/17/11, but u can pre-order it. It's 7.3 oz with battery @ $299
          You can get all the specs on sony website & pre order it on sony or amazon... just do a search with "Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX7V" to find it.
          Have FUN !!!