Re: [John Muir Trail] Side Trip to Seven Gables

  • Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28 9:46 AM
      Thanks! It was an incredible trip - 9 days, four peaks, mostly cross-country travel where we encountered only a handful of people. One of the best sierra trips I've done. Seven Gables was just the icing on top. :)

      On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Karpani <karpanilove@...> wrote:

      Beautiful, Rebecca!  Loved your journal, and the pictures are absolutely yum!  Thanks for sharing . . . your report is inspiring!
      Karpani