Re: [John Muir Trail] Start N-S hike in late June?

  • JDRows
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2006
      Ryan
      We're NORTH of the Equator, June is Summer for us here.

      Should you encounter residual snow, have a good idea where the next
      trail junction is and if you don't find it within a reasonable amount of
      time, backtrack. If on snow, get an early start and move fast before it
      becomes sloshy in the mid-day.

      Enjoy
      JD