Re: Intermediate level Snow Skills Date

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      We are considering offering the Intermediate level Snow Skills Course for 10 days starting May 16th.

      It will be held along the John Muir Trail entering Kings Canyon via Piute Pass (North Lake), going cross-country thru Alpine Col into upper Evolution Valley at Evolution Lake, passing through Muir Pass, and exiting the Park via Bishop Pass.

      There has been interest in this type of Course, so here is the possible date. If enough people are committed, the Course will "go."

      "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      1106A Ski Run Blvd