Re: [John Muir Trail] Hybrid JMT Hike

  • targetdoggmechanic
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2011
      Nice work Whiplash. I'm going to change up my JMT this year also. I've done that section from TM to Red's so many times now, I'm going to get a change in scenery and do the PCT from 1000 Island Lake to Agnew Meadows, catch the bus to Red's, grab a quick bite then take the Fish creek alternate past Iva Bell H.S. (I've done before it was great). That section from Red's to Purple Lake I really don't mind missing out on (done like 3 or 4 times now). I was wondering what the mileages were for planning purposes and you included them! Thank you and Peter B. for your inspiration!