Re: Walk-up permits at TM

  • Mark Hudson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2011
      I had applied many times for that trailhead (as well as others) , and
      like you at the time i was applying for 4.

      I guess dropping to the 3 and picking sunday got me in. I cant honest
      remember if any of my other apps for 4 persons were that day, I think i
      was looking for earlier in the week and I tried this many times over two
      weeks picking different trail heads and different days and didnt keep
      all my forms (so not 100% sure what I asked for previously).

      And yes I called the number on the reservation page and got a human, I
      had tried that previously and only gotten a busy signal.