Prof. Hike: This Post Might Save Your Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      Who knew about this life-saving tactic? I learned something new in this article. Fascinating. Not a first-rank solution but definitely worth a try when all else fails.

      Sent to you by Roleigh Martin via Google Reader:

      How your cell phone calls for help even when you don't have service

      Things you can do from here: