San Jacinto hike

  • dive_hike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2006
      We only hiked to the tram (8000' of elevation gain). The Skyline
      trail and Long Valley are clear - but there is still substantial
      snow further up San Jacinto. Fuller Ridge is probably still very
      dangerous.

      For updates on trail conditions:
      http://www.geocities.com/cactus2clouds/mainmenu2.html#conditions

      For hikers living in SoCal this is an excellent conditioning hike.
      See Perry's site for information:
      http://www.geocities.com/cactus2clouds/skyline.html

      I talked with Perry at the tram yesterday. If anyone has questions
      on the Cactus to Clouds hike or snow conditions on San Jacinto,
      please email him - he is very friendly and knowledgeable.

      Best to all.