Re: PCT trailjournals

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2006
      Good info Frank. Last year I began my SOBO JMT on July 22nd and it was
      very wet going in parts. I wore Montrail trail runners and there were
      many days my feet were wet the entire day. I would recommend bringing
      a third pair of socks and sending new socks ahead in your resupply.
      Consider thin socks that dry faster and perhaps some of the newer
      running shoes with open mesh weave, like INOV8 or others, that will
      dry quickly as you walk.