Re: What is the permit rule for YOSE permits that let you do the JMT? I don't know.

  • paul.locasio
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2011
      The last 5 years I've been hiking with larger groups. The permits are for a set number of people entering the TH. If someone enters at another TH, he/she needs a separate permit. You can meet up along the way as long as you don't exceed 15 bodies(not sure how they really enforce that). I always pickup the permit and meet the group at the TH. At Inyo NF and Yosemite NP, there hasn't been a requirement for the whole group to be present or sign and the only names on the permits have been a group leader and alternate.