Rejection

  • ewaskb
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 27, 2011
      I have had no luck with getting a permit so far. Tried three times and got three rejections.

      1.I want to make sure that I can fax my application after 5pm the day BEFORE the day posted as the earliest possible one can apply for a certain date. Do I read this right?

      2. Do they consider applications on weekends?

      3. How do they award permits? Lottery?

      Thanks,
      Ewa
      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 6, 2012
        I believe it was 2011 when they started the lottery process and I know it was not first come first serve.  My fax was in 1 minute after midnight and all my 3 choices were rejected.  I called and they said all faxes submitted after closing and received before opening are put into a lottery pool.  That lottery pool comes before additional reservations are sent in though.
        Visit Roleigh's Google Profile
        _

        On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM, charliepolecat <kennethjessett@...> wrote:

        In answer to another comment off-line, although the permit process says the selction process is the result of a lottery, I suspect it may actually be first come first served. I wonder if anyone has been in the permit office and seen what the actual process is.