Re: [John Muir Trail] Slideshow - Kearsarge to Whitney (late Sept)

  • rpuentes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      Thanks so much, Barbara and Amanda for your kind words - we've fallen deeply in love with the Sierra, and it was a real joy this year to share it with these two nephews. We're so envious of those of you fortunate enough to live in this Eden. Now if I can just talk Coleen into an early-season hike for some good snow pix!!

      Bob & Coleen