Re: [John Muir Trail] JMT hikers who hike with dogs in the national forest area of the JMT

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2011
      This couple of donkeys (only one owner shown) -- around august 2, 2009, near wanda lake.

      20090801-90-Wanda Lake Camp Site 01.JPG

      On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 6:26 PM, Kim Fishburn <outhiking_55@...> wrote:

      I met a couple once that had a donkey that was pretty much a pet. It carried all their food & equipment and followed them, or they followed it.

    • Linda Reitz
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2011
        I also love meeting up with dogs on the trail, seems like they are almost Golden Retreivers. Only once died I see dogs on leash, still all were well behaved and happy. I would love to have a buddy like that.
        Linda