RE: [John Muir Trail] Where to request permit to start from Red's Meadows?

  • Don Amundson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      You'll want a permit for trail code A15 JM Trail South—starting at Devils Postpile
      For further info including the permit office address/phone etc. see below.

      https://fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5143453.pdf

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: Patronio@...
      Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:58:21 -0500
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Where to request permit to start from Red's Meadows?

      Hello Group:
      I am planning to begin my JMT hike this year from Red's Meadows. Can you someone tell me what agency do I have to request the permit from? also its' phone number? Thank you.
      Julio