Re: [John Muir Trail] nPower - Kenetic Energy

  • Peter Burke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      On 1/1/2011 11:57 AM, gordonjacobsen wrote:
      > Peter,
      >
      > Good points on the lithium batteries... the only advantage of this device is that it can charge several gizmos that don't use standard-sized batteries (e.g. AA). That would allow you to pack things like ipods, some GPS devices, some cameras, cell phones, etc.

      yup, but I did bring an ipod 60GB 3rd gen unit one time - and I have a
      AA lithium adapter for it (Energizer makes it)

      it's basically a plastic battery holder that charges the ipod from the
      AAs in it

      http://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Energi-Charger-Lithium-Batteries/dp/B0016LWQGS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293905723&sr=8-1