Re: Grand Canyon hiking - Herb and John

  • Herb
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2010
      Rob--

      On the GC trip, yes we are hooked up with a permit. We will come down the New Hance then Escalante Route to Palisades. Day hike out to the LC, then up Tanner. We leave around March 25 or so.

      Funny you mention the long Tonto hike--I have eyed that hike for a couple years...

      The Lewis and Clark route sounds interesting--got some links or info to look at on that?

      Thanks.

      Herb

      I have been eyeing the Teton Crest, maybe expanding it by starting somewhere in the Jed Smith Wilderness.