[John Muir Trail] Re: Pineapple Express Rain Thread

  • John
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22, 2010
      Yes= the floods were in 97 (an unexceptional snow year), no= December snow pack is not normally 85% of April 1, no- this was not a "Pineapple Connection" see the current http://mammothweather.com/ , yes- we are buried (photos) .

      Interesting to note that the pillow at Charlotte Lake recorded more water (14.25") for this event than Mammoth pass (13.75).

      Have to go shovel some more.

      JD
      www.johndittli.com