Re: [John Muir Trail] (unknown)Yosemite Valley Floods

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 22, 2010
      My wife and I got married in that adorable little chapel in Yosemite 1/16/85 and we would love to do it again!

      We highly recommend getting married there in the winter when few people are in the valley, have a horse-drawn carriage take you to the Ahwahnee Hotel, and have your reception there!

      "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      1106A Ski Run Blvd