Spoofing issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2010
      Another member has had his e-mail spoofed. I deleted the message from the Online site so that those members who participate via Daily Digests probably will not see it.  There was nothing particularly dangerous in viewing the message, and no tie to the previous spoofing issues, so there is no particular reason to be concerned about the issue.