Re:

  • Woodley Frampton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010

       I like Ray Jardine's Books.

      Wood Frampton
    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
        The BackpackingLight website has loads of info. Also reading trail journals gives lots of info about gear, what's used, what works etc.

        Cheers, Barbara

        On Dec 6, 2010, at 9:46 AM, Woodley Frampton <weframpton@...> wrote:

         I like Ray Jardine's Books.

        Wood Frampton

      • Barbara Karagosian
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
          Good book is by Ryan Jordan "Backpacking Light".  Can be ordered thru the backpackinglight.com store on the website. Really useful info.