Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: For those who like to listen to audiobooks while hiking, my outdoor

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010
      Sounds like a good read, I checked, though, bummer.  Not in audio form.  Thanks for the notice though -- it would have counted, for it's definitely outdoor related.

      http://www.amazon.com/Paddle-Amazon-Ultimate-000-Mile-Adventure/dp/0771082568/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290843539&sr=8-1

      On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Ann Pfeil <AlohAnn@...> wrote:

      Aloha All!

      A wonderful listing!  Thank you for posting it.  I can see my iPod audiofile building as I type!  Though not hiking related, I'd offer up Paddle to the Amazon: the Ultimate 12,000-Mile Canoe Adventure by David Starkell, 1994.  I don't know that it can be found in either downloadable audiobook or book on cd form but it's worth the look.

      Happy Reading!

      Aloha! Ann