Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: JMT Resupply

  • Vera Lehmkuhl
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2005
      Sly,
      right now I am tenatively planning on trying again next summer. While planning I could tell just from the black and white photos that it would be an awesome hike. Can't wait...was hard to give it up this summer was depressed for a month.

      hike on,

      slyatpct@... wrote:

      > HI SLY!! :)
      >
      > Good luck with your hike...I came here to get help and info while planning
      > an aborted summer JMT hike...

      Thanks Vera.

      Sorry to hear you couldn't make it. Make sure to try again, it'll be worth
      it. If you've never been on the High Sierras, you can't believe how beautiful
      it is. I think must be where they coined the phrase "jaw-dropping" Oh my
      God, is a frequent utterance, regardless of your religious persuasion, or lack
      there of.

      Sly

      John muir trail High sierras Alaska outdoors Great outdoors Oregon trail Portland trail blazer ticket