Tahoe after wave #3

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2010
      We just posted pictures taken this morning to show anyone interested what two more feet of snow (on top of the foot received yesterday) looks like around South Lake Tahoe. These are posted on the Mountain Education Facebook photo albums page

      Compare shots taken of the same locations yesterday...

      "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      1106A Ski Run Blvd