Blizzard!

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
      It started at about 2000hrs at 6200 feet here in South Lake Tahoe and in the last 3 1/2 hours we have 3 new inches of snow! Can't see much farther than across the street and the lawn disappeared in the first hour! NOAA expects that we will receive 3 to 6 feet of snow by the time this event is all over come Monday sometime....

      Time to dig out the snow shoes and down mattress and enjoy the backcountry in a whole new way!

      "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      1106A Ski Run Blvd