Re: [John Muir Trail] JMT Trip Report by Cactuskev

  • Linda Reitz
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2010
      Thank you so much for sharing. It has been 2 months since I left the trail and your pics and comments brought it all back to me. I too remember walking inside Muir Hut and tearing up, not really knowing why. So many of my friends could not understand why I choose to walk JMT alone, it is hard to explain, but here you did it perfectly.
      Thank You
      Linda

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 29, 2010
        Nicely done!!!
        I spent a very enjoyable evening last night reading your journal and looking at your photos. I did the first 90 miles of the JMT this summer, and will do a thru next year. I loved your commentary and personal reflections. Thanks for sharing.

        Randy

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "cactuskev" <cactuskev@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys!
        >
        > I finally finished my trip report and it's massive! Thanks once again for all the wisdom from this board - especially Bob! Please take a look at my blog: http://telepathicstuntman.com/?p=3210
        >
        > and let me know what you think - I tried my best to identify flora and fauna but I'm sure I'm wrong on some of it, so if you see anything I should correct, please let me know. I didn't even do the entire trail and it was amazing - I can't wait to get back out there.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Cactuskev

      • Ed Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 22, 2010
          Thank you for sharing your journal, as I was looking at all your pictures it brought wonderful memory of my trip. Nicely done