Re: Bear Vault difficulties?

  • Frank Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2005
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "John Lovaas" <jlovaas@m...> wrote:
      > Could someone explain how it is difficult to open the Bear Vaults?
      By that
      > I mean, could you describe the specific issue? I received two BV-300s
      > yesterday, and have no problem opening or closing them. It is a
      single tab
      > on the lid and a single tab on the container that engage/disengage-
      seems
      > remarkably straightforward. I wish "adult-proof" jar tops were this
      easy to
      > operate.
      >
      > jl

      If you go to the Bear vault website and follow the Links to "Reviews".

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/bearvault/

      http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/00318.html

      These reviews came from their own website. These test are for earlier
      models, but all make some mention of the lid being hard to open.

    • Vera Lehmkuhl