JMT 2010 stories

  • radagast1976
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010
      Hello all,

      My first post here, although I've been following all the discussions for
      a few months now, always extremely helpful in the preparation of the big
      journey.

      After a wonderful North-South thru hike from August 23 to September 9 I
      managed to sort all the pictures, videos, etc. And to write a small
      diary. As we're Portuguese, everything in my blog is in this language,
      but automatic translations should be enough to understand most of it:
      http://naturgrafia.blogspot.com/
      To the right of the blog you'll also find a small video (shot with a
      small and old point and shoot camera) and a link to a photo book I made
      for us (this time with a serious, heavy, back-breaking camera) ,
      although I decided to make it publicly available.

      By the way, maybe we met some of you, if you still remember the only
      hikers from Portugal on the trail (although working at the Smithsonian
      in DC for the moment)?

      Have fun,
      Pedro