Re: [John Muir Trail] Best Season Ever. ! . !..l..

  • Linda Reitz
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 9, 2010
      Muir Trail Ranch Pat..............what would that place be with out you? Next year I want to send in something special just for you, which is what you deserve with all the special attention you give us. Thank you for being there for us. Hope your winter is cozy and restful, or should I say active? Anyway enjoy.
      Linda