Re: [John Muir Trail] Best Season Ever. ! . !..l..

  • Karpani
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2010
      Tons of thanks to you, Patt!   I speak for both Chris (who's on tour right now) and myself, that meeting you certainly was a very high-light of our hike!  Your enthusiastic energy is infectious and almost had me reconsidering our plan to exit.  But alas, reason over fantasy prevailed and the seed for the next plan to enter at MTR, connect with you again, and continue the hike is germinating!

      Thanks for all you do; I am filled with gratitude for your presence!

      Very best wishes from Karpani and Chris

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 8, 2010
        Have to agree. Our decision to stop early on day 5 at MTR instead of moving further down the trail actually enabled us to make better mileage on the second half of the trip.

        Big thanks to MTR. I look forward to stopping there in 2012 when I do the trail with my son.

        The China Guys
      • Linda Reitz
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2010
          Muir Trail Ranch Pat..............what would that place be with out you? Next year I want to send in something special just for you, which is what you deserve with all the special attention you give us. Thank you for being there for us. Hope your winter is cozy and restful, or should I say active? Anyway enjoy.
          Linda